Do you ever get that feeling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillAlex

Reaction score
I just took my second generation Expedition down to the market. We had a little down pour (extremely unusual out here in Arizona) and it looked like it just came out of a car wash when I walked out in the Parking lot at sunset. Now my Expy is 13 years old and I have put over 200,000 miles on it since new. I had to stop for a minute and take a second look when I saw her in the parking lot. After 13 years, she is still just as beautiful as the day I saw her on the show room floor. It is sort of like finding the perfect girl that becomes your wife. She always seems to get better with age. That boys and girls is what is called a "real classic". So to all you guys out there thinking of trading off your old model for a new one, think again. These things are built like a Tank and have tons of miles left in them. They are virtually indestructible and last forever if you take care of them. All I ever did to mine was put tires on her when they needed it, put a few batteries in over the years and changed the oil ever 3,000 miles and used Mobil Synthetic the whole time. There is nothing like driving an Expedition. I get that feeling every time I turn the key.

J_82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nah I used to not any more. After a few they are all just cars. I prefer fords and chevys though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kapios