Does your max fit in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m the first one to comment on the fact that he’s got a flipping lift in his garage.... bravo, sir... bravo!
I didn't comment initially since he is not the only one.

OP
OP
R

rs4-380

Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m the first one to comment on the fact that he’s got a flipping lift in his garage.... bravo, sir... bravo!
yeah that was another thing I wanted to make sure would fit. :D

TallCowboy

Reaction score
I have a small (2-3" high) curb-like step at the front edge (house end) of my garage. Not sure why, bit most newer houses seem to have it here in Georgetown, Texas...but it serves to stop my roll forward into the garage so I don't have to worry about hitting the back wall (provided I dont give it any gas)...

But I haven't had a garage in 20 years or more, but recently got a home with a garage I haven't filled with junk yet...so I fit in my 2014 EL. Just barely. I have enough room in front that I can squeeze by, as long as the truck is clean or I don't mind cleaning the grill/bumper with my pants. Only about 2-3 inches between the garage door and my hitch cover.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My MAX fits. Shorter than the F150 it replaced.

88729b12274be6131420b0cb676d1d99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk