what have you done to yours? Making it your own

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
Hello! Just picked up a 2023 expedition limited stealth in star white! took advantage of the ford low interest offering! Wife was coming out of an edge and after we had our first child we decided to upgrade a little early. we also have a couple big dogs to haul around as well! Was going to wait for a 2025 but there has been 0 word on it aside from a couple spy shots.

What is everyone doing to make them your own? im considering a chrome delete on the body but would love to see what everyone has done to theirs to make it unique?
IMG_3869.jpegIMG_3887.jpegIMG_3888.jpeg

LegalBrief

Reaction score
Helwig Sway Bar Front and Rear
Auto stop/start Disabler
Tires - Scropion Weather Active, although I like Cooper AT4S as well w/ Road Force Balance
Mud Flaps (Painted)
Canvasback - rear cargo covers (including dog divider)
OEM All Weather Mats - Rows 1 and 2
Aftermarket All Weather for Row 3
FitcamX Front
Working to reroute HVAC drain from running board

RacerBX1

Reaction score
For looks and in case you ever need to change a flat get rid of the stock lug nuts. Black ones will look great with those wheels and because the stock ones have a metal sleeve on them they will swell in a short order and make it very tough to get the lug nut wrench on them.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely get rid of stock lug nuts! They are garbage and swell and get mishaped and could lead to being stuck on side of road not being able to get them off.

I put skid plates on mine even though it's mostly a pavement princess (wanted to protect the plastic trans pan.)

The front and rear hellwig sway bars are a great improvement. I also have a tune and upgraded intercooler and intake pipes.

I also love my wether tech mats so my kids don't ruin the carpet.

I am about to put on a wilwood big brake kit and the Garrett stage 2 turbos now what I am out of warranty.

OP
OP
F

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
lug nuts are a good idea! tried to find gorilla ones on amazon and they arent anywhere. I wonder how the chrome delete on the body of a white truck would look.... or maybe making it black chrome

already have husky mats on the way!

DFWHD

Reaction score
lug nuts are a good idea! tried to find gorilla ones on amazon and they arent anywhere. I wonder how the chrome delete on the body of a white truck would look.... or maybe making it black chrome

already have husky mats on the way!
I switched to Gorilla lug nuts last spring on both my 22 Expy and my wife's F150. I bought them from wheelacc.com after talking to a guy at Gorilla when I had a questions and also couldn't find them on Amazon. The Gorilla rep mentioned this was their direct sales website.

Stsysar

Reaction score
Hello. I am surprised to learn that the OME Ford lug nuts could potentially have issues. What is the thread patern/size should I look for in the replacement? Would you be able to share Gorilla replacement part number?
Thanks, Stan.

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello. I am surprised to learn that the OME Ford lug nuts could potentially have issues. What is the thread patern/size should I look for in the replacement? Would you be able to share Gorilla replacement part number?
Thanks, Stan.
Depends on the model year. I think the earlier models are M12 x 1.75 and M14 x 2.0 and the later models are M14 x 1.5.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 23 Limited Stealth in Dark Matter Gray.
Haven't really done much.
I added WeatherTech floor liners in all 3 rows as well as their mud flaps. Anything to reduce stuff thrown into the running board mechanisms.
An AFE cold air box with the Donaldson PowerCore filter.
A J&L passenger side catch can.
I just ordered a set of lug nuts as well. I replaced them on my 2011 after I found several of them had swollen.

JessOTR

Reaction score
Being a Stealth, you already have what I did to mine (grille black-out). I would say get some good floor and cargo liners. Mine was used and had Husky installed already for all 3 rows. We already had them for the F150 and loved them as well. I got a SmartLiner cargo liner from Amazon. With 2 big dogs, a softball player (and all her dirty equipment), a wheelchair, and a trip to the beach, it's been the best purchase. We rarely use the 3rd row and got the rig for the cargo space so I got the behind-2nd row liner (I have regular length). I like it so much that if I need floor mats, I'd probably get SmartLiners for that too.

Attachments

• PXL_20231023_154716711.jpg
    PXL_20231023_154716711.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 23
  • PXL_20231023_154744396.jpg
    PXL_20231023_154744396.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member