Driver Side Front Seat Trim Needs to be Replaced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDog112

Reaction score
Can anybody lead me into the right direction about getting this trim replaced thanks in advance!
IMG_6941.png

S20Workstation4

Reaction score
Your local junkyard probably has an Expedition. If they let you pull-a-part, I would get it from there.
Ebay or an online Ford Parts place will probably have It too.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can anybody lead me into the right direction about getting this trim replaced thanks in advance!
View attachment 80342

Perhaps check with an auto trim shop?

I purchased my 2015 Expediton Limited 4x4 new - and the LF bottom seat cushion COVER was replaced by the dealer twice due to defects. The vehicle was delivered with a defective cover and the replacement cover began to unravel after replacement.

Although I purchased the limited trim with heated / cooled front seats - the seat covers were very poor quality and cheap-feeling.

Mjhcobra

Reaction score
This has occurred on both front seats on my 2015. The drivers seat was fixed with a screw before we got it and looks acceptable. I have seen other posts about the passenger seat where a rev nut was installed in the seat frame and then a hole drilled through the plastic to hold it in place. This was a clean job. Search for the older posts and I think you will find it acceptable.

Mjhcobra

Reaction score
This is the post I was referring to.