Drivers door sill plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nubia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have chrome from a tc and and OEM black from an edge.
I might have left over black from my taurus or Mariner.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Let me know about the black from the mariner.. I'd bet they fit.. I need three if you have four I'd buy them all If you want to sell them

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have four of the tall style in black. I have both short and tall style in chrome. I'll looking for the short style in black. 5ac2b156143180891ffa419ca3492e48.jpg

Last edited:

juan214

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The OE will cost ya around $15.00 for the one, aftermarket sets of 4 around $70.00 and from china $30.00 (fit may be an issue). Nubia has you covered.

Good luck

Last edited:

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your picture is a stock GMC photo Looks like they will cost at least $100.00 shipped.

Ya, the picture I pulled out was in haste and I couldn't find a good expedition one. The gmc one was close enough to help @nubia identify the front outer Scuff Plate.

juan214

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thought you were on the wrong forum so i got the info for a GMC. Never knew that this part existed never seen any in my travels in the Northeast. TASCA ford is pretty good if you get stuck. When I am stuck they usually have what I'm looking. Never been there but they must have a decent inventory never told me they didn't have what I was looking for and delivery is pretty quick too.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1