Drivers Seat Sounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josedirte4

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Limited Max with approx 20k miles on it and have noticed a clicking/popping sound coming from the drivers seat area? The sound appears to be coming from both sides of the driver seat. I’ve had the seat pan looseness TSB done and it still makes a sound typically when weight is shifting in the driver seat. The strange part is I can’t replicate the sound when the car isn’t moving and I shift my weight in the seat. I’ve taken it to the dealer and they couldn’t find anything loose under the driver seat. However, they did notice my center console had a crack inside of it near the bottom. They’ve ordered 2 replacements and sure enough they were both cracked. I’m waiting on the 3rd replacement to come in. Hopefully that will fix the sound on the console side. I’m not sure about the door side? Any ideas? Tips?

OP
OP
J

josedirte4

Reaction score
Any ideas or other experiences similar to this? I had my center console replaced finally with no prevail. This car makes so many noises on the inside.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire