Drivers window issue '10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
**I searched with not many results**
On my '10 the drivers window began going up slow, slower and occasionally just stops. I have to let it go down then try again. Eventually it would get there. Now in addition to the above, once it reaches the top and sealed, it will immediately go down about half way and stop. I have to bump it little by little and get as close as I can now.
Is this the motor? Regulator? Thanks in advance

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a binding issue, I would see how many amps the motor is pulling when you try and power it up to see if it's within spec. I would also check the motor to gear assembly, years ago ford used plastic gears and they were known to fail and generally were weak and slow. My '13 is very slow, painfully so but I think that's just fords design.

birdyismydog

Reaction score
That's Ford Quality for you. I'll never get another Ford Expedition. Sure, all vehicles have problems but not BS types of issues with the top of the line model within first five years.