DVD player trouble in 05 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

horvdan1

Reaction score
I just bought my 05 Expedition 3 days ago. The DVD player will only work ONCE a day? Ill start a movie, drive to a store. Shit the suv off. When I come back it won't come on, won't eject, it won't to anything. I try to eject it of operate it a few times through out the day... And no luck.. then o put it in the garage over night, start it up and the movie starts to play. Its done this every day for 3 days.. will only work ONCE a day! And suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

horvdan1

Reaction score
**shut the suv off** !! Sorry

B

bedrck46

before you shut it off remove the DVD and then when you restart re-install the DVD and see if it works Almost sounds like something heats up and then you loose a connection or power

OP
OP
H

horvdan1

Reaction score
Thanks ill give it a shot. One time it was only on for a couple minutes and when I restarted the suv it wasn't working. It did feel hot either. I wonder if their is a reset button. It weird, the screen is black and no buttons work. Its like it has to sit for 8 hours.