DVD Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaThumper

Reaction score
I have been researching a DVD installation for my 99' EB and what I really want is an overhead console that incorporates and sits forward of my rear air controls (so people in second row don't have to break their necks). The only 'name brand' one that I have found so far is the Audiovox. There is a whole console replacement on QualityMobileVideo.com but the monitor is only 6.6".

Has anyone used a full or partial console that incorporates a larger screen - 9 "- and also sits forward of the rear air controls?

Peace,

DirtyDoggT

Reaction score
Originally posted by DaThumper
I have been researching a DVD installation for my 99' EB and what I really want is an overhead console that incorporates and sits forward of my rear air controls (so people in second row don't have to break their necks). The only 'name brand' one that I have found so far is the Audiovox. There is a whole console replacement on QualityMobileVideo.com but the monitor is only 6.6".

Has anyone used a full or partial console that incorporates a larger screen - 9 "- and also sits forward of the rear air controls?

Peace,

I am selling some Ford/Visteon overhead monitor systems for the 97-02 Expeditions. For both with sunroof and without. The system comes with a 6.8 inch monitor, 4 head VCR with 2 video inputs so that you can plug in DVD or Playstation. (Most people just plug the Playstation in because it plays DVD's and is removeable) Mounting pods for the monitor and the VCR. 2 headphones (non wireless) , FM Modulator, Installation Manual, Cutting templates, premade wire harness and mounting hardware. These are the systems that I install for the Ford Dealerships before the newer Visteon DVD overheads came out. I work for the Ford Accessory Department. I am selling these systems for $300.00. I would say the shipping would be about $30 bucks from my warehouse. I was installing these systems about a year and a half ago for $1000 and up. I have a few tan models and a few gray ones. If you are interrested. Here are a few pics of the system and how it mounts.

VisteonMonitor.jpg

VisteonVCR.jpg

If interrested email me at [email protected]