Dynamat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone here know approx. how much dynamat I would need to do my 2002? Im thinking I want the floor and all the doors done…

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just treat each surface as if it were a square and measure each one to get total surface area. Then buy enough to cover that area. You'll have scraps left over, but they will be good to fill in the curved surfaces like the transmission hump and stuff.

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have approximately 60 ft^2 on the floor and doors. I also have about 12 ft^2 of carpet pad. Each door the inner and outer skin is done.

P1040650-1.jpg

2011-01-29115259.jpg

OP
OP
TheGuyWho

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Holy hell! How much did that run u?

Yeah, this sound deadening stuff isn't cheap! I was looking on eBay at the "Fat Mat" stuff. Looks to be just as good or better than Dynamat and @ half the price!

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a little over 40 feet in my 4 doors, and another 80 feet for the floor, hatch and the back quarters. Also, I have another 40 I am going to put on the roof when it warms up. You can go as crazy or as mild as you want but the idea is to cover as much of the panels as possible. Also for the doors do both the inner and outer skins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik