EATC does not power up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jruppert

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if I should post this here or in electrical but I noticed today that my EATC does not power up. When the interior lights are on, the EATC does light up. Other than that, nothing... I thought I would check for fuses. After checking fuses I was more confused. First off, I check the fuse according to my manual, #05. It is a 7.5 fuse. I receive no power on both sides of fuse. I decide to check a few other locations and get the same result. I check ALL fuses in fuse box and all show power but maybe 6 or 7 fuses. So what gives? There was a fuse right next to fuse #05, perhaps #04 or #06 and it does not power on either side. I look in book and it says headlights, etc but I had car running with lights on. Anyone have any ideas? I guess my next step is to pull EATC out and check for power at harness. Its late and I didnt have the time to do this but will try tomorrow. I find it odd that I receive no power on both sides of the fuse.

OP
OP
jruppert

jruppert

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found somewhere online that someone had a similar issue and had to unplug EATC to get it to work. I will try this later today. Hope it works.