EcoBoost Emblem Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
2016 Limited EL 2WD
My rear EcoBoost emblem is missing. Looks like the "text" emblem came out of the bezel. The Silver Bezel is still on the rear liftgate. I initially though it had just faded away and needed complete replacement, but upon further examination, I found it to simply be missing from the bezel.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I found the OEM Part #: 1542528 but cant tell if it is the complete replacement, or just the sticky back to go into the bezel.
I would like to replace it, but want to make sure I'm not getting more that I need at ~$50. Or if anyone has as recommendations for aftermarket emblems.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure Amazon or eBay will have emblems available, they seem to have everything else. Funny, I had my rear liftgate repainted due to paint bubbling on the aluminum. When they did that, I had them leave off the XLT and Ecoboot emblems. Wish I could remove the EL emblem also, but don't want to risk their being holes under it or such.