Eddie Bauer with no air ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manlavi95

Reaction score
Is this possible? Because I'm pretty sure I don't have it. I don't have a disable-switch and I can't find any air-bags and no light. Should make lifting it a lot easier, right?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they made 3 versions...no air...rear air...all air and it should make lift easier...if u see coils...u dont have air...i had air and converted to coils

panama city beach?

OP
OP
Manlavi95

Manlavi95

Reaction score
It is possible to have an EB without air ride. Consider yourself lucky haha.

I feel lucky, I looked at the window sticker (original owner kept it in the manual) and it has the towing package, LSD, Mach audio. Pretty nice ride for 5 grand.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I know the feeling, my folks bought my truck in 2001 because mom liked the color. Enter me and I find out it's got the HD towing package and 3.73 LSD as well. The external trans cooler that comes with the towing package has really extended the life or the trans.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2003 EB doesn't have air ride and neither did the other 3 I looked at when I bought it last year. I thought it was a rare option.

Its not really rare, I would say probably 1/3 of all the Expy's had air ride. It's a cool idea, just like automatic running boards and tailgates, but the main issue with those is that there are more things to go wrong and break, and when they do they are absolutely worthless/unusable until you auction a kidney and get them fixed with the proceeds... :buffer:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT