Edge CS Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well wife bought me the CS while at the Bloomsburg Jamboree.. which was awesome..lol.... but driving back through PA and most of NY the programmer kicks @$$... gives the truck a whole new personality and the seat of the pants feeling is crazy... I love it plus my speedometer is right again... but I know people have had the older edge but the new CS is great... wanted the CTS but wife wouldn't spend the extra money..lol but I wasn't going to complain she bought it for me and was only 350$ at the show.... just my .02 if anyone was thinking about getting one

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Yea, those came out roughly 2 - 3 weeks after I bought my evolution.
They work the same, but the color screen is so much cooler than the monochrome one.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey
Don't know if you'll remember me ..I was the canadian guy that talked to you on Sunday at Bloomsburg about your Expedition... I was wondering with your edge programmer what your ECT reads also what the TCT reads .....just wanted to compare I always seemed to think my truck ran hot. Have you tried the level 3 program yet ??

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the EEF2400 in my '04 F150 and absolutely loved it. I'm waiting for Edge to release the C(T)S for the '07 Expys.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey
Don't know if you'll remember me ..I was the canadian guy that talked to you on Sunday at Bloomsburg about your Expedition... I was wondering with your edge programmer what your ECT reads also what the TCT reads .....just wanted to compare I always seemed to think my truck ran hot. Have you tried the level 3 program yet ??

my ECT ranged from 195-202 once it got to normal operating temps... dont remember TCT I'll have to look next time I am out driving around... but 0-60 was 11.7...lol

and no level 3 yet gonna have to wait and run some 93 and do it.. wanna compare test on all levels

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good that's what mine seem to run at,204 is the hightest I've seen that was a hot day and I was pushing it!! Love the shifting now,pullled my boat to the cottage much better on the hills. Sorry it's TFT TransTemp.... I wish Fuel was cheaper I love to try level 3

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my TFT has ranged 150-160 but no real long trips since I got home but under records TFT was 186 and ECT 202

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
she actually bought it for me. but were letting him use it, lmao, same with the barrowed fabtech lift, I WANT THEM BACK NOW, haha

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence about getting one, Autoanything.com has $100 off of select edge programmers.

cherokeexj32

Reaction score
programmer

Starting to wonder why I am not seeing many programmers for my 03 Expedition. Anyone know why? It is a 5.4. Does the computer and setttings for my 5.4 vary that much from an F150 of the same year with the 5.4?