Edge CS Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I cant make up my mind. I can get a SCT X3 through VMP with 3 tunes for $399. Or the Edge CS with monitor? for about the same price? Help me out guys.

I pulled a 6x14 with a Walker mower on it today and I though I was going to have to put on my hazards because I was going nowhere fast. I will be pulling the trailer with about 1500lbs for a few weeks for lawn maintenance, and maybe a Mustang on a trailer in the future, but not often by any means.

ViperXC

Reaction score
I don't think you will regret an Edge. The 2000 Expedition that we tried it on pulls an enclosed trailer with a water barrel and supplies for the three dirt bikes in it, he plans on buying the CS version by next spring.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Price comparison? Best place to buy the CS? Also, can someone PLEASE tell me where the PCM is on a 98 Expedition?:confused:

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheaper and faster order an edge... often fourwheelparts has big rebates on ordering edges... I got mine from an edge rep when I was at the bloomsburg pa jamboree for 350 out the door... couldn't beat that deal