Edge Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hornetd12

Reaction score
Just doing a query as to what programming everyone is using on their EDGE tuner. Looking for one that gives the best MPG. Currently I'm just using the pre-programmed performance tune LVL 3.

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm running the economy program for all around driving. It has brought my mpg up 2.5-3.0mpg.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
honestly im getting the best by using level 3 with 91 octane and play with your shift points a little bit drop each one like 1 or 2 miles per hour just play with it because it will really depend what kind of driving you are doing speed limit wise around your area. if i play easy i can get 13.5-14 mpg out of her in the city but its really hard to keep my foot out of the skinny. but due to money i only drive her when i go to the lake now. plus its 110+ here and no ac

OP
OP
H

hornetd12

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I'm using right now. Lvl 3 with 91 Oct and adjusting my shift points to shift earlier. I also advanced my timong a couple of degrees, but may have to adjust back as I'm getting a little spark knock climbing hills.

As far as economy setting I don't have that on my tuner, i didn't think we had an option for that tune,

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont have an economy one either and ya i advanced my timing as well no spark nock on 91 on level three but on tow tune running 89 with timing advanced i got alot towin the boat in the hills. i got 1: tranny only 2: tow tune 3: extreme or whatever its called u get the idea

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway....he said edge.... Superchips? And they let you on this site lol you know this is a edge forum dont you lol jk

OokeyIkky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm currently on the level 2 towing and I firmed up all the shifts by 15%. I haven't advanced the timing. I have seen a good improvement with mpg. Some of that is the tune, some of that is the change in driving habit now that I can see my mpg.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker