Electric fan anyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turns out it is a Ford and Mustang specialty shop that the setup came from. Anyway they have a variable push-in controller available on their site for $44.95, and it is intended for 2 fans. I sent them an email with a request to exchange mine, but I would suggest you go directly through their site: http://www.nthcoast.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=67and order the right setup to start with.

OP
OP
AlexExpy

AlexExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turns out it is a Ford and Mustang specialty shop that the setup came from. Anyway they have a variable push-in controller available on their site for $44.95, and it is intended for 2 fans. I sent them an email with a request to exchange mine, but I would suggest you go directly through their site: http://www.nthcoast.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=67and order the right setup to start with.

I bought two of these. I understand they said design for dual or single, but the question is does it do stagger? I doubt it, this is why I bought two.

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good call, it doesn't stagger, it just comes with hardware capable of the load of two fans. For Thermo's low buck step fan installation you would have to have 2. But good to know you could run one if you had a failure right?

OP
OP
AlexExpy

AlexExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's done!

Finally got all the parts. I went with dual curved Derale 14" fans and controllers. I also replace all the pulleys and brand new belt tensioner. Total cost is about $250. I'd like to thank you Thermo and this web-site, and all the good folks here.
Initial butt-dyno feels great! Quick throttle response.

Here's a few pics. Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Electric1.JPG
    Electric1.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_4048.JPG
    IMG_4048.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_4046.JPG
    IMG_4046.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 389
OP
OP
AlexExpy

AlexExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Be careful where you mount the controllers because going through car wash can get them wet and destroy. I had to move mine already from the windshield washer tank.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik