Engine bay wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Sharp

Reaction score
So I am working on a 2011 Expedition and the ABS module and connector are damaged/missing. I have sourced the pump and module, but am having trouble with the wiring. I have looked througj fordparts.com and can not find an ABS repair pigtail. I have attached a picture of the wiring that is damaged and I am kind of at a loss of where to proceed... maybe end up hunting down a connector at a junkyard and try to re-pin it correctly

20170417_012903.png

OP
OP
J

John Sharp

Reaction score
You can always call the dealer and get a part number and then see if you can find it online.
I tried and I guess they don't have a repair pigtail for the ABS module. It is either buy the whole harness (12A581) for ~$1,000 bucks or find a junked car and cut and splice (or re-pin) the connector on. You can never find an intact engine harness junked

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried and I guess they don't have a repair pigtail for the ABS module. It is either buy the whole harness (12A581) for ~$1,000 bucks or find a junked car and cut and splice (or re-pin) the connector on. You can never find an intact engine harness junked
Sorry to hear that. I guess if you can find a fresh one you could harvest what you need.