Enough power???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats not too bad. the sub out put is more than what my first amp was. itll bang. dont know if you want to wire it all up though. personally ive never liked to wire 4 channels.

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or should i just get a mono block and use the 22watts RMS x 4 for the door speakers from my new HU??

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to be honest my HU sound is really good. it could be clearer. but i dont have money to get a 4 channel. it definitly sounds better than the stock HU. o and buy some cheapo tweeters. i got some from FRYS. they were like a pair for $10. so i got 2 pair. 2 i blew out since they grounded out. but the 2 i have are super clear. and since the sub bass is HIGH my bass on the HU is low. so they rnt blowing out. and its clear at all levels.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Or should i just get a mono block and use the 22watts RMS x 4 for the door speakers from my new HU??

That is what I did. I used my new HU to power my door speakers and a 400 watt amp to power my subwoofer. This sounds very clean and goes well beyond normal listening levels for me.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
DR3W, lets put it to you this way, that amp is the newer version of the amp that I am putting into my Jag. Any more questions?

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol thanks guys :) Im just going to get a mono block around 1000watts. =)

But what do you think of a Rockford Fosgate 1000watt bass amp for $90??

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i personally have had good luck with rockford fosgate amps

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the amp in the link... marine grade... can put it under 2nd row seat and not worry if it peoples shows are wet and get the amp a little wet... but then again RF amps are good and have had good luck... but currently running a Soundstream Class D amp I got on ebay cheap and have loved it

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks guys :) Im just going to get a mono block around 1000watts. =)

But what do you think of a Rockford Fosgate 1000watt bass amp for $90??

where!!! i'll buy one too!!!