exhaust clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Expedition907

Expedition907

Full Access Members
Reaction score
instead of making another thread, figured id use my own on here, haha. anyways, im wanting to change out my 50HD big block for a different flowmaster. looking at super 40 (recommended by flowmaster themselves), super 44 and if possible the super 10. believe it would take some customization for the super 10. would like your info

OP
OP
Expedition907

Expedition907

Full Access Members
Reaction score
instead of making another thread, figured id use my own on here, haha. anyways, im wanting to change out my 50HD big block for a different flowmaster. looking at super 40 (recommended by flowmaster themselves), super 44 and if possible the super 10. believe it would take some customization for the super 10. would like your info

anyone?

Survival

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I cut my exhaust off from cat back and called it a day...my truck sounds like a monster...i also changed my intake to match the the amount of air flow to exhaust...its loud as shit but hey its a truck and if i close the windows it doesn't bother as much we watch movies on the road all the time and we don't have to put the sound to high...my tires make more noise...

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I cut my exhaust off from cat back and called it a day...my truck sounds like a monster...i also changed my intake to match the the amount of air flow to exhaust...its loud as shit but hey its a truck and if i close the windows it doesn't bother as much we watch movies on the road all the time and we don't have to put the sound to high...my tires make more noise...

I would love to hear a clip of that. I have mine essentially that way, but the pipe ends right before the rear axle so it isn't probably as loud. Life's too short to have quiet things.

whipper

Reaction score
Can you remove the cats on the 03 5.4 without any code issues or running problems. We have no smog emissions testing were I am and always thought about doing this.