Exped Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncoremy

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a service manual online here in the forum? Does anybody have one for d/l?

New to the forum and to the '08 Exped we just bought and I would like to get the service manual.

Thanks,
BR

ediddily

Reaction score
Same here, I was just gonna ask the same but for an 07 XLT. Or if anyone knows of a good brand to go with. How about the Haynes manual?

OP
OP
B

broncoremy

Reaction score
Haynes manuals are good. I always have one for every vehicle I own, but it still isn't the full service manual.

My hope is not to need either one for a very long time, but best to have it just in case.

cdeastdad

Reaction score
I purchased a set of the 2007 dealer/factory manuals on ebay for a very good price. This included the electrical manual also. Not a DVD though so these books are very large.

Has service for the Lincoln and the Ford...same thing for the most part.

OP
OP
B

broncoremy

Reaction score
I purchased a set of the 2007 dealer/factory manuals on ebay for a very good price. This included the electrical manual also. Not a DVD though so these books are very large.

Has service for the Lincoln and the Ford...same thing for the most part.

I have seen those on ebay, too. About $65-75 for the set of 3 manuals shipping included.