EXPEDITION or EXCURSION?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Excursion if you don't care about size !! The MPG don't mean anything in either. Expy if looking for a smaller SUV. ( if you can call it small) :biggrin:

Both can be Modified to your taste, Expy a little less.

I would like a Diesel Excursion, or Mod a Expy to Diesel soild front axle. :drool2::drool2:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy, but the Expy is half the price... Of course if the price was similar it would be Excursion every day of the week, but you can't beat the prices of 1st gen Expy's...

i agree with the price tag...i would say look at the probs for both and look at the pros/cons for both...better gas mileage with the expedition vs excusrion...i would go expedition unless u need/want the extra room

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I was looking at trading my 2012 Chevy Impala in, I owe around $24k and come to find out that since the new redesigned Impalas came out the value of my car dropped from $20k-$23k to being worth $13k so which prevents me from trading it in without being upside down more than I already am and the Excursion I was looking at was sold and the Expy was sent to auction which is fine there will be others but I'm stuck with my car for a while.