Expedition Rear Cargo Net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2000 Expedition has 4 plastic buttons on the rear side panels. They appear to be there to mount a cargo net but I don't see anything in the owners manual that mentions it. Was there a cargo net available for these trucks? If so where can I get one, new or used? Rich [email protected]

2000XLT

Reaction score
Yes, mine came with a net and I have the same year as you do. Sorry, but I have no idea where you could get one. There are probably quite a few places that will sell them though.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If anyone can post a pic of what the ends of the net look like, I may have one laying around from an older Explorer that may fit I could let you have. I'll be gone until Sunday, but I'll check when I get home.

OP
OP
FI-62

FI-62

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cargo net

That would be great and I'd be glad to pay for it. I hate stuff rattling around in the back and there's no good way to secure grocery bags etc. without one. Rich