Expedition too big for daily?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mack444

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, low mileage Excursions are still selling for good money. I certainly wouldn't mind having one. Or better yet an HD version of the Expedition.

I just recently sold my ‘02 Excursion (for nearly $20k!) to get the ‘22 Timberline. It was solely the fact that a 20 yo vehicle was taking too much of my attention away from my 5 kids. Best part of my Ex was that it parted the seas as described above and towed 10k like nothing was behind her! My Timberline drives like and parks like a sports car compared though…

Dryer Dave

Reaction score
In my short time in mine, it can be a bit big, but I got mine for $500 and I use it to go to work...no towing or cargo hauling. ANY vehicle would have suited my purpose, but money talks. I put $25 of gas in every 2 weeks, it starts and runs. This is my case of where size doesn't matter.

JessOTR

Reaction score
I think everybody's preference is different. I learned to drive in my dad's early 90s F250 diesel. I've always preferred a big vehicle over smaller. We also live in a more rural area so the parking issues of a big city are rare for me. That said, the 4th Gen Expy drives "smaller" than it is, for sure. I have a regular length 2021 and like someone else mentioned, the turning radius is awesome. I remember my '05 was easier to park than the commuter Altima we had (and hated).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50