Expo Harley Davidson seats and console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EXPOX4

Reaction score
shilter2072.jpg
shilter2073.jpg
shilter2076.jpg shilter2082.jpg shilter2080.jpg

shilter2075.jpg shilter2079.jpg

My wife and purchased a set of f150 Harley Davidson seats and console used. They came in and where in pretty bad condition. After a few hours of cleaning and bracket changing this is what we came up with. We think it made a good look for our truck.

Last edited:

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Were the seats in the back of your expo the 60/40 split before? did you make it into two captains chairs?? Looks really cool!

OP
OP
E

EXPOX4

Reaction score
Yes, the back seats were a 60/40. We had to take one of the seats and take off the brackets and put it onto the brackets of the 40 seat that folds forward. The other seat behind the driver, the brackets next to the door lined up great, we had to drill holes and use fast nuts for auto metal work. We still have to move the seat belt over. This left a walkway in the middle for our son that is getting bigger and did not like having to crawl over the seat to get in. Even though we lost a seat in the back it really opened it up for the kids as they are getting bigger. We still would like to change the 3rd row seat to black, or a darker grey.

Last edited:

mgtsldr38

Reaction score
Thats looks real good, hopefully you can find that matching seat cover for the 3rd row, then itll look a 100 times better.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good. I know some HD F150 owners added bench seats to the rear, and they matched it pretty well so it can be done on your Expy. Just may be costly. I do know if you ever sell the Expedition, you will get a pretty penny for the rear buckets. A lot of HD owners want them to add a 3rd middle seat to the rear and they fit perfectly there. Just hard to come by.