Heated and Cooled Seat Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samuelatkinson36

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum. I searched a bit and couldn’t find a post or answers with my exact issues. A lot of the other posts said heated seats came on then went off or buttons lit up then turned off. Mine stay on. This issue is for the driver side. Passenger heated and cooled work just fine but drivers side neither heated nor cool work. Fan doesn’t kick on but the buttons stay lit. I watched a video about the control module under the seat but since the passenger side works fine I don’t think that’s it? Is there something under the driver seat specifically that could cause an issue. Fuse was good but unplugged and plugged back in to no avail. I ordered a forscan but was trying to fix the issue today if I could. My wife turns the heated seats on when it’s 80 degrees outside because she gets “cold”. TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 3

Wingnutts

Reaction score
I had an expedition heading to a recycling center and removed both the seat fan assembly and did notice there's a heating element in fan. I found it easy to get to by removing seat . Either u have a bad unit or possible unplugged/damaged wire harness Connecting to unit .

Attachments

• 20231123_193834.jpg
    20231123_193834.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire