expy is for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2005 expedition
88,*** miles on it
oil changed every 3-4k miles with royal purple 10w30
selling it the way it sits. (35" mud grapplers, 3/2 readylift, etc)
factory wheels included.
has an air raid intake, factory intake included.
has a bullydog tuner
air raid throttle body spacer
oem running boards included.
has pioneer speakers and the factory ones are included also.
has the roof rack back on it.
have a new, never installed yet, belltech 1" rear sway bar.
may be forgeting some of the extra stuff that i have for it, but basically anything that i have for it will go with it unless you dont want it.
no major problems with it that i know of, looking to get an f250 diesel :) towing my trailer with the expy and big tires isnt economical for me anymore.
looking for $13,800 for everything, which is what i owe. basically looking for someone to take over payments, just get it out of my name.

the bad:
has a few scratches on it, nothing deep in the paint tho.
currently has a bad idler pulley, can take care of this before you purchase or will have it taken care of sometime this week.
one small tear on second row seat, i noticed this yesterday

pm me or post below and ill answer any questions i can.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow I really like your Expy. I remember you posting it in the lifted section and stands out from the rest. GLWS

OP
OP

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well, after 3-4 weeks of arguing with the wife the decision is made to keep the truck.

gonna start ordering a light bar, spare tire for the back like solismo, billet grilles, magnaflow 3" exhaust with custom dual exits ( will take pics as i make this myself) and still deciding on 4.56 gears

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69