Fog Light Assembly Replacement Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedben

Reaction score
Hey guys, this might sound like a stupid question but I'm trying to replace the fog light assemblies on my 03 and I'm having trouble removing the driver side. The passenger side is already removed due to an accident earlier this year where it popped out. If anybody knows, the information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you bothered to crawl under there and look? There's a couple of fasteners to unscrew .... remove the bulb socket, and boom, it's out ....

OP
OP
E

Expedben

Reaction score
I've been under there a few times and ive seen the fasteners, but on the passenger side where the assembly is already out, the fasteners are still there and the assembly itself shows no sign of any breaking or snapping from where it detached from the bumper, which leads me to believe that they dont have anything to do with holding the lights in.

Wegner44

Reaction score
I recently replaced my fog light assemblies and they did not come right out. With the plastic bumpers, they slightly change shape over time and working with it will require a little more coaxing to remove and install them. Just make sure any and all hardware is removed that needs to be.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing this inn the next couple of weeks to put in my custom fogs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk