For Eddie Bauer Owners (Two-Tone Seats Leather Source)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For Eddie Bauer owners like myself with two-tone greystone and camel or charcoal and camel seats here is a good seat shop that sells OEM covers. They use Ford oem materials and match the vinyl to leather content precisely to get you an exact match. Mine in the 2007 are in great shape but I’ve wondered where to get nice two tone replacements at if they should wear and found this place. Took some looking. Seems the monotone are more common to find. Anyway here you go:

https://www.theseatshop.com/2007-20...rts-leather-vinyl-with-white-tex210-p2/35572/

44BF1C94-874F-47AC-B997-33E836EBCE98.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They also do perforated versions for those of us with Climate Controlled Seats. Thought this was a good FYI post.

72A14545-60F6-424F-8FF5-4C18552E8E6A.png

Last edited:

fuzzmanmatt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you installed them? My drivers seat is beat, but it looks like a mess to actually do it. I just haven't wanted to tackle it yet.

Broncoholic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I invested in new covers (back and bottom) and new bottom cushion for both front seats in my 2003 from The Seat Shop 2 years ago. Good products, I definitely recommend them. Watch them for special sales. I think I bought in the fall during a Halloween sale.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you installed them? My drivers seat is beat, but it looks like a mess to actually do it. I just haven't wanted to tackle it yet.
I changed the driver leather seat cover in my truck and it wasn't that bad. I unbolted it and carried it into the house. I had to get some good hog-ring pliers and soldered the heated seat wires in there also. The foam rubber was smashed down on the entrance side so I added onto it with some foam I had.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have looked into their product to do both of my front seats w new foam and full leather option but it's a tough option at $1200 for 2 seats...

Quality seems to be top notch from reviews so it's likely worth the cost. I just have to decide if it's worth sacrificing elsewhere to splurge.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I've swapped two-tones on all seats for an entirely different set of aftermarket leather.

Definitely a pita, but quite doable. Headrests are the worst and you need some serious physical strength just to wrangle it if you solo DIY everything though.

Budget several hours per seat.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have looked into their product to do both of my front seats w new foam and full leather option but it's a tough option at $1200 for 2 seats...

Quality seems to be top notch from reviews so it's likely worth the cost. I just have to decide if it's worth sacrificing elsewhere to splurge.

Search ebay and craigslist for katzkin kits. There seem to be a bunch that pop up ~$200 - 400 / full vehicle that appear to be like cancelled orders or wrong color purchased or something

EL / shortie doesn't matter, year doesn't particularly matter within a generation (except 07-08 have regular comfy headrest shapes instead of the whiplash tilt), navi/expy doesn't matter... power/manual third row sorta-matters, the carpets will have holes for latches on the back but you can patch over them with something if you get a great deal

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No mine in the 2007 are pretty good still so haven’t had the need to replace. I did a 3M repair to the drivers side you can see below which had a small wear spot and have been pretty happy with it.

4643627C-4947-4394-B5F5-9DBFC48A9270.jpeg
20E821D3-5433-40CF-A6A8-4D9E49A7D064.jpeg

Last edited:

Broncoholic

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I found my order receipt. Oct 28 2017, 26% discount, $872.75 after discount.

Search ebay and craigslist for katzkin kits. There seem to be a bunch that pop up ~$200 - 400 / full vehicle that appear to be like cancelled orders or wrong color purchased or something

I like this idea. I've never heard of finding Katzkin that cheap. That would be a score!