FOR SALE: Dual Media CD/Tape deck. - $50 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a good used working radio. Will fit first gen expedition, possibly others, not sure. Will also fit in Ranger (98+) Crown Vic, F-150, etc. This radio takes the 2/3 large square plugs. If you have the long rectangular plugs this will not fit.

Price is $50 shipped to lower 48. Canada guys to pay difference in shipping costs to be determined prior to sale.

Payment method preferred is paypal.

Please send a PM if interested.

I have tested this radio and it works and functions as if new. But, radio is "AS IS" no warranty or returns.

You can check my feedback ratings on the ranger forum I am on daily HERE

DSCN2001.jpg

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im interested, but how can I tell if this is plug and play? Can i send you a pic of the factory unit backside and confirm?

OP
OP
P

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im interested, but how can I tell if this is plug and play? Can i send you a pic of the factory unit backside and confirm?

yeah, or I can post a pic. If you have the square looking plugs, it will fit. The long rectangular plugs dont fit. Stand by for pics.

OP
OP
P

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pic of back side.

98+
DSCN2017.jpg

97 -
DSCN2018.jpg