For Sale: Like New Take Off Hankook Dynapro 285 45 R22 Tires Full Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a complete set of F250 platinum wheels with brand new K02s on them..the factory wheels dont have 1000 miles on them and the tires might have 100 or so.

I bought the F250 wheels/tires for $500...I thought I could use the wheels (on my F350, and I couldn't)....the tires still have the ******* on them.

I have had them priced all over the place...retail on the tires is over 350 each (discount tire)...I tried to sell the SET of 4 tires (no wheels) for 500 and haven't gotten any serious bites.

I tried selling them WITH the wheels for $1000 and nada...lowered to $800 and still nothing.

im may consider trading them for a set of expedition stealth tires/wheels that a used tire shop has...hes got the expedition wheels and tires priced at $2400 for the set (he's dreaming more that I was).

View attachment 35532

It's the 8 (?) - lug wheels, few vehicles use em, and those that do already have something...or better

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The problem with used tires is they often have a hidden flaw and thats why the original owner removed them. Then you pay to month them and then after you find the flaw, then you have to rip them off again and address the flaws. It CAN be a pain, but you CAN also find some great deals......

youre kidding right?? FLAW?? there are so many that come off AT the dealership just because a buyer wants different wheel (and tires)!

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's the 8 (?) - lug wheels, few vehicles use em, and those that do already have something...or better

no the 8 lug wheel was NOT an issue...every 250/350 2500/3500 uses 8 lugs theres MILLIONS of 'em on the road....the ISSUE for me....was that ford made / delivered TWO axles on the F250...if you did NOT get the heavy trailer/tow package on your f250 (2017+) then you got a smaller axle.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
youre kidding right?? FLAW?? there are so many that come off AT the dealership just because a buyer wants different wheel (and tires)!

If you read it, it clearly says "OFTEN" and "CAN". I'm only trying to point out the possibilities as there's a ton of deadbeat sellers out there today that will lie about anything to make a sale....
I've bought some great used tires as well.....

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
OEM HanKook are at most a 25K-30K tire. Our 2019 Ford work van had them. It needed tires at 18,000mi. Junk! I stay away from TOYO also. Another reason not buy a Ford. They are using cheap tires. No one is going to put used tires on a 1-2yr old vehicle at that price.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OEM HanKook are at most a 25K-30K tire. Our 2019 Ford work van had them. It needed tires at 18,000mi. Junk! I stay away from TOYO also. Another reason not buy a Ford. They are using cheap tires. No one is going to put used tires on a 1-2yr old vehicle at that price.

Mine still look new at 25K. I want them to wear out so I can put the Michelin's on.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

And yet again commenting on a vehicle 20 years newer than the one you own. Do you even know the tires are the same model? No, You don’t. All manufacturers have good and bad tires. So far the Dynapro HT’s seem to be perfectly good Highway Tires. Before next winter I will swap for some good AT’s.

Also all Car manufacturers go to the tire companies and negotiate OEM versions of tires to save money. This is not a Ford only thing. Please go back to hole you always crawl out of. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
And yet again commenting on a vehicle 20 years newer than the one you own. Do you even know the tires are the same model? No, You don’t. All manufactures have good and bad tires. So far the Dynapro HT’s seem to be perfectly good Highway Tires. Before next winter I will swap for some good AT’s.

Also all Car manufacturers go to the tire companies and negotiate OEM versions of tires to save money. This is not a Ford only thing. Please go back to hole you always crawl out of. Thanks.

I thought they kicked you off the forum, for pointless nasty attacks and insults. I reported this last one.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought they kicked you off the forum, for pointless nasty attacks and insults. I reported this last one.

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Nope, my comment and info is FAR more useful than any of yours. You are the one that constantly comes in to threads of the newer models/Engines and starts bad mouthing them with out first hand knowledge or owning one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69