Ford Emblem in billet grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you think this will be able to work in my front upper grill? i'm thinking i can find 2 washers/nuts for it and fasten it with locktite centered in the grille...then i can put my other Patriot Decal cover on it like my tailgate...

junior73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It should. The only thing you might need is a couple of short straight flat pieces for the back side of the grill.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah instead of using washers, I would use a couple of 2" - 3" long pieces of metal ( 1 per mounting bolt ) runing up/down ( vertical ) so that it will hold tighter.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks...for the advise...hope it turns out well...

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just use 3m moulding adhesive tape. You dont need anything more than that

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is that what you used for the oakley badge? i dont want this to fall off...time to time i run through the wash n go to clean the roof...

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is that what you used for the oakley badge? i dont want this to fall off...time to time i run through the wash n go to clean the roof...

Yah and its solid. been through several automatic carwashes and have even hit it with the pressure washer, no problems. The first few times I checked it afterward to be sure and it was STUCK. so now, i dont even give it a second thought. Just make sure its really warm and clean when u do it or else it wont stick good enough.

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't put it in the center. Put it in the lower right corner.