ForScan Services

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wrc7732

Reaction score
Anyone in the Kennesaw, GA area with ForScan and some experience using it that would be willing to make a few onetime adjustments to my ‘15 Expy. For a small fee, or a nice bottle of scotch perhaps.

I can’t imagine I’ll want to play with it much after making the initial changes so I’m not really feeling up for investing the time and funds into figuring it out on my lonesome.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

wrc7732

Reaction score
Increase turn signal flashes to 7, enable Bambi mode (fogs on with highs), and deactivate double honk on exit when running.

Maybe activate audio equalizer, but not entirely sure what that is or if it’s any use.

Pretty sure that’s it.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Increase turn signal flashes to 7, enable Bambi mode (fogs on with highs), and deactivate double honk on exit when running.

Maybe activate audio equalizer, but not entirely sure what that is or if it’s any use.

Pretty sure that’s it.

I honestly would go on amazon and buy this and just download Forscan on a laptop. $30 and you can do whatever you want7A257D8D-A24B-47E2-B4B2-E254A6EC4D52.png

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
You twisted my arm. Hopefully I don’t break anything.

Only reason I got it for was to disable the bulb out indicator hyperflash when I did my led conversion. There is a Forscan thread that has a ton of direction as to what values to change in the bcm’s and @ExpeditionAndy and @LokiWolf are both excellent people to direct questions to. Take a look at that thread and you’ll find everything you posted about