Front ac won’t blow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chriscpr84

Reaction score
The rear ac seems to work great but the front ac won’t blow anymore. Going to be working on it tomorrow just wondering where I should start. 2011 EB

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Start at the beginning You need to be more specific about the problem

Do you have manual or automatic controls for the front.

Have you checked fuses with a meter Pulling them and looking at them will not tell you if they have voltage into and out of the fuse

Have you tested for voltage at the blower motor.

OP
OP
Chriscpr84

Chriscpr84

Reaction score
It’s automatic controls. I haven’t checked the fuse or voltage at the blower. That’s what I was going to do tomorrow. A couple days ago it would start working after a couple minutes of driving after I messed with the fan speed. Now it won’t even do that.

OP
OP
Chriscpr84

Chriscpr84

Reaction score
Haven’t done a thing behind the dash nor has any other mechanic. Is there a relay that goes to the blower motor or just a fuse?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are 4 fuses and 1 relay for the system

In the passenger compartment Fuse #37 and #15

under the hood Relay #3 and fuse #32 and #57

Check the owners manual

I do not have prints for the 2011 However I do have them for the 2010 and they should be the same

OP
OP
Chriscpr84

Chriscpr84

Reaction score
All fuses and relay is good. I pulled the blower motor tested it out and it worked. Tested it out about 20 times and did fine in all settings. Installed it back and still no problems. Kind of hard to troubleshoot something if it continues to work lol