front driver side window is ******* me off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok since we bought it, it goes down fast but, damn, i can jerk my gerkin faster than the window goes up. the dealership we bought it from "lubed" the window tracks as a fix for it, which it did nothing. Then last night it got 3/4 of the way up and stopped and i was like... oh...damn! then the wife said pull back on the window a bit while pushing the button, so i tried it and VIOLA it went up perfectly fine. is there a plastic shim that goes in the tracks which may have just worn away or how are our window tracks setup?

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok since we bought it, it goes down fast but, damn, i can jerk my gerkin faster than the window goes up. the dealership we bought it from "lubed" the window tracks as a fix for it, which it did nothing. Then last night it got 3/4 of the way up and stopped and i was like... oh...damn! then the wife said pull back on the window a bit while pushing the button, so i tried it and VIOLA it went up perfectly fine. is there a plastic shim that goes in the tracks which may have just worn away or how are our window tracks setup?

If you find these let me know...the dealer replaced both our window motors because if the issue and it's back to going slow again...

Posted From A Cave In MD...

OP
OP
ZombieSoldier

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wonder if it could be part number 6L1Z7823209AA Regulator - Window - Less Motor

or part number "21546" Window Channel LH (left)

RenderIllustration.ashx

Last edited:

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the same exact problem with both front doors... rear doors have no problems at all... if this does fix it, or you find a fix for it let us know!

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine only go up slow in cold weather, could this be your problem too?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have the exact same problem. I also lubed the track and nothing also. Idk what to do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another slow pair of front windows here. The passenger is slower than the driver, but overall they're pretty slow. It's worse in the cold. I wish they were as fast as my parent's 250. That thing is more than 10 years old, and the windows work perfectly.