Front Passenger Window - 2015 Expedition Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Esplin

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the Front Passenger window the dealer says the repair is over $600 to replace the "regulator". I hate that I cannot trust the dealer but well I don't. Has anyone had similar issues? The window starts to go down then there is a crunching noise and then it will not go back up or goes up lopsided and slow. I'm a handy guy and wondering if this is something I could do myself or if its something I should trust the dealer with.

Waterlizard

Reaction score
I am about to replace my regulator in my 08. Look at YouTube, pretty simple and the regulator itself is $100 give or take. I already replaced the motor in the drivers side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just did my passenger side the part was like $86 at O'Reilly's and it took me less than 30 minutes to do

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a regulator.

Original part should be <$100, knockoff should be like $30ish, and the other $500 is for dealership coffee fees

PS o'reilly usually sells generic korea/china parts at a +150% markup

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a regulator.

Original part should be <$100, knockoff should be like $30ish, and the other $500 is for dealership coffee fees

PS o'reilly usually sells generic korea/china parts at a +150% markup
The Box said made in America

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used this You Tube video and replaced my passenger side regulator. Very easy just carefully follow his directions.

Anchorclanker

Reaction score
I used the same video as marlinpruett and it was a POC. He even shows you where all the screws are so the little hidden f*$&#r doesn't hold you up.