front/rear sway bar questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfit

Reaction score
I'm wanting to replace the front sway bar bushings, but I'm seeing options for 33/37mm whatever size sway bars.. What's the most common size sway bar for a 2000 EB 4x4 5.4? Or how would be best to measure the one that's on it?

And i noticed energy suspensions website says 22mm bar only for the rear, is that the only option it can be? or are there different size rear bars too?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eibach... ground force... belltech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not sass...i named companies that I knew of that made them...i didn't research then to see if they still did or not...i have anti sway bars on my truck which are eibach...i knew they made then in the past... same for the others I mentioned cuz those are what I had to choose from when I got mine...i habe no control or idea oud they're still in production I did mine 4yrs ago...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Addco has been around forever - messed with their stuff in the '80s.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Addco has been around forever - messed with their stuff in the '80s.

This is the first vehicle I've ever had with sway bars. When I looked at what they offered I'm not surprised they were new to me. Always dabbled in old trucks that saw a lot of off-road, so not really sway bar country.