FS Feeler: Tan Carpet, 3rd Row Belts, and Plastic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone needs some stuff that I'm gonna have laying around. It would be a full carpet set, 3rd row seatbelts, and misc plastic pieces from the "trunk" area of the truck that relate to 3rd row seating. If anyone needs this stuff we can talk and work out a price and everything. Just don't wanna go to the trouble of shampooing the carpets and then nobody buy them, ya know?

It's all in North Carolina but I'd be willing to ship at your extent.

Poldits

Reaction score
Do you have some pictures? I need the rear speaker cover, the one at the back, beside 3rd row seat and 6 plastic screw cover on the ceiling handle. Maybe if you could post some pix whatever you're sellin cause i need a lot of interior parts specifically tan in color. Tnx!!

Poldits

Reaction score
Btw i have a 2002 expy EB and i live in yucaipa CA. I dont know what year of interior parts your sellin. Tnx!

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone needs some stuff that I'm gonna have laying around. It would be a full carpet set, 3rd row seatbelts, and misc plastic pieces from the "trunk" area of the truck that relate to 3rd row seating. If anyone needs this stuff we can talk and work out a price and everything. Just don't wanna go to the trouble of shampooing the carpets and then nobody buy them, ya know?

It's all in North Carolina but I'd be willing to ship at your extent.

How bout tan mats???