Full interior cargo liner for Expedition EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BavarianFanatic

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just recently sold my Expedition EL Limited but I pulled out the custom liner I had made before I did. I figured you guys would likely be the most interested in this so I figured I'd post it over here.

It is a custom ordered FULL interior liner for an Expedition EL with 2nd row captain's chairs in BLACK by Cargoliner. It covers the 3rd row seatbacks, cargo floor, up the sides of the cargo area from the floor to the window glass AND it covers the 2nd row Captain's chair seatbacks! If you go to Cargoliner's website you'll notice that they don't offer any liners in black and they don't include coverage of the 2nd row seats. Their price without these features is $400!!! I paid considerably more than this. This is the ULTIMATE protection for your truck to ensure zero damage from pets, kids or cargo. It is made of a very heavy upholstery grade vinyl that you'll be hard pressed to damage.

This was installed in our '07 Expedition EL Limited and is in new condition with no marks, tears, stains, holes or smoke. Installation is a snap with self-stick Velcro. When I removed this from our truck the interior literally looked brand new. The new owner didn't think we used it! The way the floor protector overlaps and attaches to the side pieces you won't get stray dirt under the mat. It really works very well.

It looks a bit wrinkled in the pics because it was all folded in a box. Once installed it will all lay out flat after a couple minutes with the sun heating it. The last pic is from the manufacturer's website since I neglected to snap pics before I pulled it out.

First $250 takes it shipping included. If you actually want to use your truck as a truck without destroying the interior this is the only way to go!

Thanks!

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

cargoliner_fullliner_lg.jpg

achilles99

Reaction score
Will this fit second row bench seats, or only captain?

If it fits bench, send me a PM with your email address and contact phone. Thanks!

Reaction score
Bavarian-

i've tried pm-ing you about this, but haven't gotten a reply. i am very interested in it. please get a hold of me.
thanks.

Reaction score
i've seen a couple others, but i'd like to get one to cover the sides to protect from scratches.
BF- please pm me back.

achilles99

Reaction score
Hey, I pm'd first... I should get first right of refusal :)

Seriously though, I haven't heard back either and I sent a PM a few days before I posted on this thread hoping he might see that first.

Reaction score
i keep trying to pm him, but i think he bailed.

i'll keep looking elsewhere unless he can contact me.

achilles99

Reaction score
Thanks for the followup. Let us know if you find a good alternative. I'm trying to find something that covers the sides, too.