fully detailed + exhaust vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well, i decided to wash the expy up tonight since i was working on my explorer and excursion anyhow. man she cleans up well :)

also added alittle sticker i found last night...i like it
023-41.jpg

017-42.jpg
019-42.jpg
018-48.jpg
022-34.jpg
020-43.jpg

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Where do I park mine for detailing

You know I love my black vehicle's but that blue is really sweet...I love those rims you have on there...did you buy those and is so can you give me the name style of those....also I like the lights in the rear bumper...I want to put some LED emergency lighting in the windows but the window tint hides it..did you put these in?

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You know I love my black vehicle's but that blue is really sweet...I love those rims you have on there...did you buy those and is so can you give me the name style of those....also I like the lights in the rear bumper...I want to put some LED emergency lighting in the windows but the window tint hides it..did you put these in?

the wheels are Ultra Rouge, in 16x8 i really like them. i bought them in march 2011. they are my summer wheels as i have studded snow tires on my stock steel wheels.

yeah i added the lights in the bumper recently. they make strobes that are the same size.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i really like those bumper lights. and the color of your expo. its a nice blue. and not a fruity prius blue.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Fruity Blue Prius

ZINGGGG...when you said Prius...I thought of this attached video...with the sticky Prius gas pedals..:rotflmao::rotflmao:

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
beautiful fall colors, topped the truck off today and ran her through the carwash.

also this week built a hitch step and added backup lights. not my first choice but i had them allready. plan to replace them with a much slimmer type light later on but they will do for now.

008-82.jpg
006-81.jpg
007-93.jpg
009-74.jpg
011-55.jpg