Gen 3 rear air suspension drops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdmmitch

Reaction score
My 2013 expedition has air suspension ride and the rear bags deflate completely and randomly. Typically to reset all I have to do is to turn off the car, open/close the drivers door and start the car gain. On at least one occasion I have had to disconnect the battery completely. Dealer is useless and can't find the problem as it is intermittent. The two rear bags deflate equally and when this happens the motor never stops. My first thought is the solenoid valve or dryer. Any ideas?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no clue...but as u can see it is a hassle already...highly suggest doing the conversion and never worry about it again...take it its still under warranty...next time its flat have it towed to the dealership so they can see first hand or they may even come out

OP
OP
K

kdmmitch

Reaction score
Gen 3 rear air suspension dropping

Took it to a dealer twice. No solution. 2nd time wouldn't even look at it while deflated. With 70k miles its out of warranty. Any recommendations with after market replacements?