General Expedition Owners

Male or Female Owner of Expedition?

• Male

Votes: 66 91.7%
  • Female

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Poll is biased... Most girls don't hang around on forums talking about their trucks... especially taking polls...

LOL

Johnny

.....and not to be bias.... that would be intentional.... I see what your saying though.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love my truck... talking about it, doing mods to it, taking it in the mud and getting it filthy from top to bottom... lol... i only let a few people drive it and thats on a rare occassion... i myself think girls are more into them selves other than trying to relate to there spouse, more men woupd be happier if women would show interest in what men like and not just about them selves or there hair etc... just my 2 cents

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats why i made the statement that she wont find too many females in here...there are a few signed up as members...but they more than likely got their answers and left...all but TA

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Husband is the opposite then because only thing he knows about cars is how to drive them. He could care less about them....which annoys me a bit because when I need help with something he prefers to sit and watch Sportscenter. He is constantly joking me for being part of Forums.... calling me a dork.... I just tell him it's better to know about the vehicle you drive than not to know anything at all.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about babysilk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I work in the auto parts business and I'll admit I see more women behind the wheel of the Expedition. However I tend to agree that the men will search out and participate in forums on a regular basis. You go girls!! Keep it up, glad to have ya around!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work in the auto parts business and I'll admit I see more women behind the wheel of the Expedition. However I tend to agree that the men will search out and participate in forums on a regular basis. You go girls!! Keep it up, glad to have ya around!

i gotta back him up on this one!!!

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the reason for the large majority of men driving expeditions is clearly because in the urban dictionary expeditions are also known as sexpeditions which means an expedition used to pick up women. Naturally i would assume this would be geared more toward the male market. I learn real good at College in University are Wisconsin Milwaukee. They learn me good.