Good amp??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nitro is a cheap made brand...it may be below pyle and pyramid...i looked at them a few years ago and with a peak of 2000w...rms is only 600...i like my rms to be half of peak...or simply rated at rms levels like audiobahn...my MA Audio is 1200 rms...and i'm pushing 800 to my 2 cvr's that are 400rms each...just my $.02...

they are on ebay...

Blueoval76

Reaction score
When it comes to car audio...you get what you pay for.

I second that and this is also why I only run the older USA made audiophile amps like the Zapco AG650 that I have. I have been tossing around the idea of putting it in the truck since I have not been able to sell it. It is the best amp I ever have owned and runs a complete system. Yep its 6 channels and pushes closer to 1200 watts. Just a lil food for thought.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it comes to car audio...you get what you pay for.

yes...how ever...the stuff is on clearance...kicker...alpine...rockford...clearance...so its really a come up instead of paying slightly discounted...overstock thats been sitting forever...thats how i shop for clothes...i buy winter clothes in spring/summer cuz its 75%-90% off...summer clothes in the fall/winter...never full price unless its last minute or its a must have...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
disregard previous post...i thought it was another post...