Good buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jagsfan

Reaction score
Thank you all. I paid 2500 and no it's a 4x2. Only major issue is that in the future will need ball joint replacement and 1 tire in about 10k miles.

Copper93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From what I have been seeing around North Carolina, that seems about right. Expys have been holding there value for quite some time. Welcome to the site. As far as the ball joints, that's normal. These trucks eat them breakfast and lunch.

B

bedrck46

If your happy with it and paid what you felt was a good price then I would say you got a good buy. I just sold a 99 xlt 4x4 4.6 with 132000 and also had replaced the lower control arms upper ball joints and new brakes all around for $2400 then got a 2001 EB 4x4 5.4 for 2000.00 with 122000 miles but it needs the exhaust manifold replaced and a new windshield so for about 500.00 more I think I got a good deal but I am sure that someone on here will do better Again as long as your happy with what you got that's what really matters