Got my build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, I thought I saw on the Lincoln site that they had the same color.

You did, its a nice color, but is/was available on practically every F/L made the past few years. Mustang, Fusion, F150 thru F750, Taurus, CMAX, Focus, Transit, Explorer, Flex, Fiesta, Escape, Edge, Econoline, MKC, MKS, MKX, MKZ, Conti.

J7 is the paint code.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My order arrived at the dealership today, we pick it up Saturday morning. Looking forward to get the wait over and on to enjoying the new truck!

Awesome! Congratulations. I expect lots of pictures and many detailed reviews of the ride and everything else.

kilikkun

Reaction score
Is that the same Magnetic Grey available for Expy? It looks so much better in your pics than on the web. I was going for Ingot Silver until I saw yours. My X5 is Mineral Silver which is a great Silver too. These types of colors show dirt/pollen and stuff much less. People always say how goo car looks, I tell them let me show you after I wash it, it hasn't been washed in a month! :)
Yea its the same color. I actually parked next to a Max the other day.

ExpMax1.jpg

ExpMax2.jpg

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can you track prior to the build date? i am not getting anything on the COTUS site. was hoping to at least see the build date confirmed.

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you try to track it through COTUS it should say processing. My hubby said ours was in processing for what seemed like forever. So he contacted our dealer who changed the order code from customer order to dealer ordered and that started our process up immediately. The GM at our store thought it was due to Ford wanting to have Expeditions on showrooms first. We were just lucky that the GM wanted to get ours ordered- just a perk of working for the group. :)