Gotts Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did you remove the sensor in the flexible part when trying to get it of the airintake, you could have damaged the sensor otherwise.

I'm gonna do the mods also on my 1998 5.4 EB in combination with a true dual 2.5" stainless

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just cleaned everything. she always nvr liked 1400. even we 1st got her. its not that big of a deal.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did this mod a few years ago and don't even remember if it helped or not. I haven't had any problems with it though.

Attachments

• gotts.JPG
    gotts.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 734

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally did this mod and it was def worth the 13 dollars it cost me.... I get about 2 mpg more and def better throttle response.... 2 thumbs up from me.... Dont know ne other mod u can get the performance from for 13 dollars....... :)

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah smooth thats the mod. i should take a pic of mine. with the truck horns i have too. i like mine. i mainly like the quicker throttle response and the little extra power i have. now to fill up with chevron gas and ill know if it worked for better mpg.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I gots GOTTS! Did mine today and looking forward to seeing what/if anything it feels like in the morning

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Come on nvycrmn..... Everyones doing it.... Lol its def worth the 13 dollars and easily reversible if u dont like it.... Dont think that will be the case...... Just take ur time and make sure to shape the pvc with a file or dremel.... That was the most time consuming part for me.....

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont buy the pvc ill give you my left overs. that way all you need the coupling. ill show you friday what it looks like. super easy to do. took about an hour.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I drove about 3 miles today and I can positively say I felt a quicker throttle response. I did not lay into it, but its noticeable.