Graphic Display - what's up with that?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FisherPete

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2012 has a great navigation screen - high res. touch screen. But the "information" screen with the odometer and system settings is a green dot matrix left over from the 1970's ... I guess the committees didn't have a coordination/consistency standard. Just one little thing that bugs me.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's like my 06 Mustang with the "My color" for the gauges. Changes the colors on the speedo, tach, fuel, temp, etc.. but not the radio or any of the other green things, including the info display.

It would have been better if FoMoCo used white instead of green, at least in the Mustang.

BTW it looks really sick to have purple gauges and a green info display....

jglopic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the 2014 will get the gauge panel out of the newer F150s - full color digital display. But, yes, it is a few years late to the Expedition!

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust the brightness? I don't remember having an issue seeing mine in the sun. My side windows are tinted now.