Greetings fellow travelers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obageegee

Reaction score
Greetings from the People's Republic of New York! I live just outside Rochester NY and I am picking up a new to me 08 Eddie Bauer tomorrow. New to Expeditions but not new to Fords, been driving some sort of truck/suv for the last 20 years. Never owned an Expedition or 5.4 before so I'm heading into uncharted territory.

I did a lot of my own work on my last ride, an 02 Explorer. Breaks, CV joints, wheel bearings, easy stuff so I know my way around a front end. I fixed the blender door problem so my a/c was still working properly. I had a nasty transmission slipping problem so I thought I better dump her off before I got stuck with it. Ergo, the 08 Expedition. Hopefully I will have better luck with it than the Exploder.

About me: I'm a rabid duck hunter so I'm pretty much gone from October to January. Like to fish, camp, raise hell with my 03 Sportster and caress everything in my gun safe at least once a week. Wonderful wife of 17 years, two beautiful daughters and a cat that thinks he's a dog.

That's it

Rob