Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam T

Reaction score

What do you guys think about installing a grill guard? I have a 2012 Limited Black (pic below) and am thinking about getting the Steel Craft Grill Guard. I think it would look good but a little concerned about the parking sensors... I think id have to disable them. I also have a Ranchero quick lift in the front so I think the weight of the grill guard would bring it down just a bit... Thoughts on the looks if I was to add it?

expy4.jpgexpy3.jpg

07mustangman

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Ford Expedition Limited and I installed a bull bar on the front with led light bar. They look great I really like the added light of the light bar. The front sensors will go off every time you start it up and you can disable it in your settings. But it will go off again every time you restart your Expedition. I have been trying to find a way to permanently disable it with forscan but haven't had any luck yet.

Logan97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a rough country bull bar and put some led lights in the holes where a license plate could go, looks good and was easy to install alone.

Logan97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After just looking up the steelcraft guard you mentioned I think I'll be getting myself an early birthday present because that guard looks good.