hacked? lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajent

Reaction score
You guys need to keep up on your forum so it isn't hacked by some script kiddie from another country.
I suggest a complete redesign with a different message board portal.
I can get any of them for you, phpbb, vbulletin, etc.

let me know

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The owner keeps saying we are going to upgrade but it never happens all admins have dissaperd

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure people are upset i never respond to PMs but my inbox is empty and some people say they get a message saying it is full and of course i don't get email notifications when they do come. I think the owner of this site only cares about the advertising money he gets and could give two S*its about the actual content here.......

It's really a shame!

Matt R

97with24"

Reaction score
Originally posted by green03
Yeah I'm sure people are upset i never respond to PMs but my inbox is empty and some people say they get a message saying it is full and of course i don't get email notifications when they do come. I think the owner of this site only cares about the advertising money he gets and could give two S*its about the actual content here.......

It's really a shame!

Matt R

It really is a shame, this site could be awesome with a little tlc.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
dont go away we will be moving to a diffent server soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1